Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Version: 15.4.3538.0513_ship.wlx.w4m4 (ship)
- Filesize: 0.6 Mb
- File language: U.S. English
Using the wlxphotoviewer.dll Fixer
- Download the wlxphotoviewer.dll Fixer
- Run the dffsetup-wlxphotoviewer.exe file that was downloaded.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation has finished the Fixer will automatically launch (this may take a few minutes if you have an older computer). If you have any security software running on your computer (Comodo, ESET, Norton etc.), you may get warnings saying that DLL-files Fixer is trying to connect to internet and/or make changes to your computer. This is because the Fixer needs to contact our server to download the correct wlxphotoviewer.dll file, install it in the Windows system folder and then make changes to the Windows Registry. You should allow the Fixer to make these changes, otherwise your problem may not be solved.
- When the Fixer has installed wlxphotoviewer.dll on your computer, hopefully, your errors relating to wlxphotoviewer.dll will be gone! You will be given the option to scan your computer for more errros. We encourage you to do so. The trial version of the Fixer will fix up to 15 additional errors it encounters. You can later upgrade to the full version for only $29.95 to get unlimited error fixing and DLL-file downloads.
Using the zip file (for advanced users)
Extract wlxphotoviewer.dll from wlxphotoviewer.zip. We recommend that you extract wlxphotoviewer.dll to the installation directory of the program that is requesting wlxphotoviewer.dll.
If that doesn't work, you will have to extract wlxphotoviewer.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place wlxphotoviewer.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)).
- Type regsvr32 wlxphotoviewer.dll and press Enter.